The Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seekers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mahina Celandine Auralis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

Mahina Celandine Auralis   Empty
PostSubject: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Mahina Celandine Auralis

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling
of letting go and holding on."

- Henry Ellis

Mahina Celandine Auralis   Kivalliq2004

B a s i c I n f o r m a t i o n

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."

- William James

Name Meaning|| Moon
Human Given Name|| Misha
Nicknames|| Mina, Minanoit, Noit, Minanoitasauresness, Min, Mine, Min-ipulator, Minipulatornoitasaurusness, Minaeh, Minaah, Peach, Mina the Superficial, Mina Almighty, Minnie Mouse, Minner, Maths, Mina-chan, Naru, Mahino, Misha, Mehe, Celebi, Aura, Miny.
Age|| 3 years and 8 months
Gender|| Feminine
Rank|| Alpha Female

P h y s i c a l C h a r a c t e r i s t i c s

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."

- John D. Rockefeller

Weight|| 90 pounds
Height|| 32 inches at shoulder.
Eye Color|| Mahina's eyes are a dominate hazel color with amber, gold, and yellow scattered around, making her eyes look a dark green. A dark greyish blue rims the hazel.
Fur Color|| Consisting of many browns, creams and tans, Mahina's pelt colors come together to form a chocolatey brown coloring.
Coat|| Mahina's coat is that of a Siberian Huskies. It is very thick, and able to take on cold weather, though even she can't withstand all cold weather.
Build|| Built for speed and strength alike, Mahina is the perfect example of any wolfdog. She has a nimble frame, able to dodge and inflict attacks with swift movements. She has powerful jaws and large paws, in which is her advantage in battle. She can give heavy blows and cripple in a matter of bites inflicted in the right places, as is with most wolves.

P e r s o n a

"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
- Katharine Graham

Personality|| Mahina is a rather cheerful one. Bright and bubbly, this female knows how to put a smile on anyone's face. She is almost never found conflicting herself, like she has done in the past. Though, in turn of the vanishing conflicts, paranoia's have moved in. Though she may not always show it, Mahina is paranoid of a few things. But of course, the cheerful and challenging nature will forever and always out wit her paranoia any day. Mahina is fairly submissive, but she is never afraid to challenge one's decisions and opinions. If she doesn't agree, she is not going to submit to it. Another thing that comes naturally to her is dominance. She doesn't believe herself to be higher than what she is, but if it's needed, she will try her very hardest to bring a situation under control.
Likes|| Swimming, racing, birds, stars, snowball fights, grass, flowers, tree's.
Dislikes|| Crowded places, mud.
Strengths|| An escape artist. Mahina has been known to easily escape enclosures where she is not contained properly, such as climbing the fence or digging under it. Mahina has an advantage of climbing due to many years of this fence and tree climbing.
Weaknesses|| A breathing problem coming about at a young age has impaired Mahina's stamina greatly. Though she can still race and fight, it is not what she has been able to do in the past.
Habits|| Challenging others to a race, watching birds(or hanging out with her bird friend), watching the stars, playing in the snow, rolling in grass, sniffing flowers, climbing tree's.
Talents|| Climbing and running.

R e l a t i o n s

"A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable."

- Robert Fripp

Mother|| Rai Fallon Auralis (Deceased)
Father|| Mio Rona Auralis (Deceased)
Sisters|| Denali Lakota Auralis (Deceased) and Luna Sondra Auralis (Alive)
Brothers|| Haida Ashen Auralis (Alive) and Anberlin Darkhart Auralis (Deceased)

Mate|| None
Pups|| None
Crushes|| None
Friends|| Aceline, Havoc.
Enemies|| Lithium.

T h e B e s t F o r g o t t e n P a s t

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future,
concentrate the mind on the present moment."

- Buddha

History|| Before we start our story about Mahina and her siblings, one must first understand where this big huge mess began. And the place we start is in a human home, with Mahina's mother, Rai, who's name was then Jane.

Jane, a pedigree Siberian Husky, was born into a loving family. Her mother was a world champion show dog, and her father was a well known sled dog. Jane's owners had big plans for her and her family, and though Jane didn't know about these plans, she was excited to see what they would be.

So Jane grew like any other dog. At 2 years of age her owners started housing her and her siblings outside in a large kennel. One by one the dogs were worked with. And each time Jane saw the humans, she grew more and more bitter towards them.

So, when her owners went on vacation and they were left under the care of their son, of course Jane found her chance. The boy left her kennels gate open one day, and at her siblings protests, Jane bolted. The boy chased her, but by the time he caught up, she was already running towards the forest.

Jane took on the name of Rai, which meant "Wolf" in an ancient dog language. But she was anything but a wolf. She couldn't hunt, and her health deteriorated greatly. And soon enough, she was pretty much walking dead.

Well on the brink of death, Rai found herself caught in the arms of a miracle. A lone male wolf named Mio took her in, and nursed the female back to health. He taught her the ways of the forest, and soon Rai was acting just like she had been born in the wild, and was really a wolf.

And soon their friendship turned into love, and soon Rai was heavy with pups. The two established their territory, and by springtime, 5 pups were born to the two.

Mahina was the runt of the litter, but Rai didn't abandon her. Instead she made sure the female wasn't pushed around by her siblings, and Mahina grew like the others. And she lived the life of a normal wolf pup, with only one expectation, she had to keep her heritage a secret.

And Mahina thought she did a mighty fine job, but when stories of Mio's came true, Mahina forgot all about her promise. Mio's old enemy, Lithium, came to the territory. Somehow, the fact that Mio was mates with a dog was leaked to him, and the male had a bitter hate for dogs.

Cliff Hanger! ^.^

O t h e r

Wolf Percentage|| 78%

Theme Songs|| "They" - Jem
"I Always Knew" - Jem
"Let Go" - Frou Frou

Reference

Mahina Celandine Auralis   Mahinanew

Last edited by Mahina on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-seekers.forumotion.com
Aceline

Aceline

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Wonderful Bio as Always Mahina ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Haha, thanks Acey.

I just pretty much copied and pasted it from BWP though Razz
Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Razz Still an Amazing bio Mahino
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm

xDD
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:38 pm

-Updated-
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Location : Stuck in the middle of the Ocean... teasing sharks :3

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:28 pm

hmm, very well, in a battle of who has a epic bio you win Mahina... but you shall never beat me in who is fluffier cuz you don't stand a chance in ever winning that. :p
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh but I do ^.^
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Eh, well I'll let you dream and think you have a chance at that. xP
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Well, my dreams will come true cause I'm Mina Almighty... so what I say goes.
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:21 pm

-cough cough- Not for long cause I'm going to take over and my first law will state that no one can be epicer OR fluffier than yours truly, me xD -cough cough-
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Ah, but then I'd ban you, that wouldn't be smart would it? xD
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm

-puppy eyes-
but... but you love me right? You wouldn't ban me... right?
-does the quivering lip to look adorible and pupish-
heh xD
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Maybe....
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:38 pm

o.o
-cries in corner-
Back to top Go down
Selwyn

Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 am

I love all your photos Mahina! Mehe new name (:
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Updated for hopefully the last time in a long time Razz
Back to top Go down
Selwyn

Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm

You added Mehe XD
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Indeed xD
Back to top Go down
Selwyn

Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 am

It is gorgeous (:
Back to top Go down
Neko.

Neko.

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 pm

I love it Mahina! It looks fabulous, waayy better then mine.
Back to top Go down
Selwyn

Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:32 pm

She does the best layouts ever (:
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 am

Usually I would say stop flattering me, but I quite enjoy being flattered Razz

I do layouts all the time, all you have to do is send me a PM if you want one... xD
Back to top Go down
Selwyn

Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm

I already did XD BTW - can I use the same layout on different forums - of course giving you credit
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 pm

I only have a few minutes on my friends computer.

Yes, feel free to use the same layout Selwyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahina Celandine Auralis    Mahina Celandine Auralis   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahina Celandine Auralis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seekers :: The Beginning :: The Cherished Life [biographies]-
Jump to: