The Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seekers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havoc's Realm

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Havoc.

Havoc.

Location : Stuck in the middle of the Ocean... teasing sharks :3

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 pm

հ ձ ν օ ƈ ' ร---г ε ձ l ო

Havoc's Realm ImagesCAK60FGN-1

ъ ձ ร ﻨ ƈ---ﻨ ռ բ օ

Title
Havoc

Nicknames
Disaster >:3
Bear (rawr! :3)
Headless Shocked
Chaos :3
Blues

Lifespan
3 entire years of pure recklessness

Attribution
Runner

Havoc's Realm ImagesCA7GS30I-1

ժ ε ร ƈ г ﻨ թ է ﻨ օ ռ

Canvas Pigmentation
His pelt's dominant colors are various types of grays that soon go into spots of white around his lower half of his body.

Optic Hues
His optics vary in many different shades of jade that melt in a soft hazed jade then goes into a deep strong emerald.

Structure
This brute is a bit taller than the average wolf; and has a strong and sturdy form. Built for combat, protecting and hunting, the brute can hold his own within a battle and isn't one to easily let up.

Havoc's Realm GW244H271

ժ ε է ձ ﻨ l ร

Heart Keeper
Developing.

Puppers
None.

Nature
Havoc is pretty bold and confident, always thinking he can do anything and everything on his own without the help of others. He’s not one who likes to be bossed around as much and would always rebel, even if it’s the simplest of things. He loves to be reckless and outgoing, to live by his own rules rather than someone else and doesn’t pay too much attention if he gets into any trouble. Whenever faced with trouble or danger, he wouldn’t back down so easily, due to his stubborn and reckless nature he would try to fight against anything in his way.
He has a humorous side and he is always up for a laugh even in the most inappropriate of times. Havoc is loyal and reliable and can be serious when he needs to be though it's hardly ever often when he is serious. Havoc is someone who has as much sheer guts and willpower as any other and always pushes himself to the limit, especially to prove himself to others. Whenever in a tight situation, he would lie to get out of trouble and he would never really admit whenever he is feeling upset or anything and tries to hide it most of the time.
He does have a caring and compassionate side, which is only show through his clumsiness whenever he is around someone that he like. He would stutter and blank out, mostly flushed out by embarrassment that makes him say the weirdest things from time to time.
He does have a dark and sinister side though, whenever someone he does care for is ever hurt or in a dangerous situation he would do all he can to try and protect them, even if it means risking his own life in the process.

Memories
will come soon.

Relations
Will come along with Memories ;P.

Advantages
Havoc is a bit taller than the average normal lupine. Being well muscled and having toned limbs makes him excellent at hunting, fighting and basically guarding. The brute is built to hold his own when in combat and is known to never back down from a fight unless forced to.

Disadvantages
Havoc tends to be reckless and not one to always follow the rules which at times could end him into trouble. He is headstrong and will usually do things his way, which at times could be difficult. Whenever he sees someone he cares for hurt or in trouble, he will do whatever it takes to try and help them out, even if it endangers his life.

Habits
He tends to laugh in the most inappropriate of situations and would usually never take anything serious unless he really needed to. Havoc is usually one who would be straight out with another and would tell the truth if he feels he needs to.

Friends
Aceline.
Mahina.

Enemies
None yet. xD

Last edited by Havoc. on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm

I absolute LOVE your bio Havoc, I really like your habits it made me ;laugh Razz. Oh how about disaster for a nickname?
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Haha, thanks very much Aceline -cough cough- epic name by the way ;D
and yush! thanks for the nickname xD will add it up on the bio right away

Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Razz Thanks Havoc sorry that was the first nickname I thought of xD
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Haha, don't trip, it's alright, better than anything I could have thought of
Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Hmmm I want to give you another nickname how about Bear? sorry Its another random thought. You don't need to put it up there if you don't like it
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:22 am

Haha, would have commented earlier, was in the car all day.
Epic bio btw
Back to top Go down
https://the-seekers.forumotion.com
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Haha, sure Aceline, I'll add it up to the list, now I feel all intimidating and bear-ish :3
Thanks Mahina c:

Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 pm

xD Okay okay, I have one more nickname it comes from RP. Okay here it is........HEADLESS it makes me remember how you got your GIANT(Just kidding) head stuck in a log over a hare Razz
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:17 am

xD meh, the log was too small and I was too fluffy, thats how Im going to believe it happened, i was too fluffy and apparently way too hungry xP
haha, but yea i'll add it, since at times my chara can act headless from time to time xp
Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 am

Razz Just like me im FLUFFY
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Chaos... yeah, put that in your nicknames xD
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:50 pm

@Aceline: nuuu D: im fluffer than you so meh xP
@Mahina: haha, alright, i shall become chaotic sooner or later anyway x3
Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:00 pm

xP Yea right you can NEVER beat me at being FLUFFY
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Sorry, but Mahina will always be more fluffy, as dogs are always more fluffy than wolves Razz
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Mahina will be more fluffy than Havoc and Aceline
Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Oh poor pooor Headless, always thinking your too FLUFFY. HA well too bad this fae right here isn't the fluffiest!
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Heh, well soon I'll come up of a nickname for both you and Mahiina and yus I am that fluffy. xD
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Fixed your guys posts cause they were politically incorrect Razz
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Noo! It was plan to be politically incorrect to go against the one with power!! :c
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Havoc's Realm Shipment_of_fail
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Yus!! About time, I ordered this shipment a week ago. xP
Back to top Go down
Mahina
Admin
Mahina

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Havoc's Realm 28_fail
Back to top Go down
Aceline

Aceline

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

You two are so weird xP
Back to top Go down
Havoc.

Havoc.

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Heh, you can't pin that on me Mahina! Well, not yet anyway... e.o
Haha, I know, and that's why we embrace it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Havoc's Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havoc's Realm   Havoc's Realm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc's Realm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next