The Seekers

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Saren's biography (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saren

PostSubject: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Name: Saren
Nickname(s): Sar, Aren, Ren
Dominate Skill: Stamina

Coat: Saren has a well-insulated coat, but it is rather short. It also looks a tad choppy when examined closely. It also will probably have a few twigs lodged in it as well as a few specks of mud clinging onto it here and there, for he spends a lot of time upon the ground when he has nothing better to do.

Eye Color: His eyes are a amberish-golden-yellow and they reflect pretty well off of his coat. As the colors blend in some what nicely…

Markings/Scars: He has many, but none are terribly visible for they are well hidden beneath his fur.

Build: This male has a smaller frame then most wolves his age, but his body is lean and agile. His legs are a tad longer which make running for long periods of time a whole lot easier. Though do not be fooled for he has a bucket load of muscles hidden beneath his fur. When needed these can give him enough power to face many opponents that may come his way.

Family: Because of many hardships, he faced with his family in his past. Saren decided it best if he forgot about them as best as he could. So he no longer considers them a part of his real family. Instead, the only wolf he considered close to being a family member was Ziren and she is now deceased. However, he saw her as a mother more so then he saw in his “real” mother.

Mate or Pups: Saren has neither of these and may or may not be looking for such things in the future. However, if he were looking he would only accept someone he trusted with his very life and one who didn't judge him based on how he acts or his many flaws.

Personality:

Deceptive; you will have a difficult time cracking this guys shell. He keeps much to himself, so that way no other can gain leverage on him. And so he will try his best to be as misleading as he can.

Unforgivable; Saren is incredibly unforgivable, especially after his ordeal with his own birth pack. Once lied to, cheated, or back stabbed in any way, any good relationship you may have established with him will be forgotten on the spot. Only the highest appeals for redemption will change his mind and consider giving you a second chance.

Relaxed; although he has a rather short temper at times and says things without thinking most of the time. He has an above average fuse and will not blow his top as fast as others may. On a good day, he would be unfazed by almost any event, and unless something ticks him off completely during the rest of the day he will remain relaxed and cool. However, on more occasions then not he will appear almost like a ghost just wandering the territory or laying about. For belting a hardy laugh, or showing a whole-hearted smile is almost impossible for him.

History: -Rewriting-

Weaknesses:

Mistrust; Saren does not let his trust come that easy. If you want it, you must work hard and even then, he may not trust you fully. Because of this, he hardly makes any friends at all or at least any that he would depend on for anything.

Indifference; is something that bothers most others when they look at Saren. He shows almost little if any interest in most things around him. Though it doesn’t necessarily mean he is not paying attention or does not take in what you are saying. It simply means that he may not show you right away, what his thoughts are on the matter.

Strength/power; he lacks a significant amount of this and cannot go up against someone who posses a substantial amount power more so then what he does. However, this does not mean he will not try and if you are, trying to inflict harm on him in anyway then he will try even harder.

Strengths:

Nimble; Saren is a somewhat light-footed wolf and he shows grace while running through the woods. His leaps are almost always spot on and he never seems to have trouble with tripping over things such as logs.

Speed; he is quick and this goes well with his agility for he can run long periods of time without tiring as quickly as those who maybe bulkier and short legged.

Talents: Saren’s agility is his greatest talent for it is something he does quite well without really trying. He can leap over almost anything and always mange to show a sense of grace while doing so..

Habits:

Sometimes he will venture off on his own we he needs time to think things over. During this time, it is highly suggested you just leave him a lone for this is what he is used to the most.

Saren may also be seen just lounging around when he is not needed somewhere on a rock or a comfortable spot on the ground. He does this mainly out of boredom.

Friends: The only real friend he ever had was Ziren and she is now deceased. Like I mention somewhere above Saren considered her more of a mother figure then anything else.

Future Friend: Selwyn

Enemies: As long as you do not cross him then you are not his enemy. However, beware for the moment you do step beyond the borders of his tolerance level or you hurt him in anyway. He will make sure you regret it and go to any means necessary to see that you pay dearly.

Crushes: Currently, he has no interest in such things and this may or may not change in the future.

Last edited by Saren on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:13 pm

This is a pretty snazzy looking bio my fellow masculine macho friend! You should add me to your friends XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saren

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks, and will do Selwyn! I should also make my way on over to your biography and leave a comment or nine? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:38 pm

oooh or ten just to make it even? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aceline

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Wonderful Bio as usual Saren Welcome to the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mahina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm

I like the picture, it's a cute wolfy! ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-seekers.forumotion.com
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Awsome bio, hope to see you in the rp. ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Havoc.

Location : Stuck in the middle of the Ocean... teasing sharks :3

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Haha, cool bio dude, interesting character and hope to meet him soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 pm

I just noticed that you added me as a "future friend" XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saren

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 am

Yes, yes I did and thanks guys! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torin

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:59 am

Brilliant bio Saren! i really like your picture and the content is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selwyn

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Haha (: Lets meet and get this friendship under way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saren's biography (WIP)    

Back to top Go down

Saren's biography (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seekers :: The Beginning :: The Cherished Life [biographies]-
Jump to: